Monday, January 31, 2011

Morning Run: Tuesday, 1 February, 05:30

Hi Hillbillies!
 
I hope everyone had a good weekend??
Did any Hillbillies run the Kloofnek Classic Half Marathon yesterday?? A toughie but wow what a run!!!
 
I ran, and I saw Tanja and Kari along the route. All looked strong and showed the rest of the runners how the Hillbillies tackle hills!!
 
But back to the business at hand: tomorrow morning's run - meet 05:30 at Great Westerford. I'm not sure of the route yet, but I'm thinking around 12km, hilly??
Does anyone have any special requests for routes, or suggestions?? Else I'll come up with something between now and tomorrow morning :)
 
Take note of the later start time - its still dark at 5:15 lately, with the sun only just out at 5:30, so we're slowl transitioning towards 'winter times' again. Later start means slightly shorter morning runs, but we should still be able to fit in a good 12-14km on Tuesday mornings.
-------------------------
Dean Street Hillbillies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment